In the process of pressing, there are often problems such as sticking and punching. When pressing the tablet, the fine powder on the surface of the tablet is adhered by the punch or die, but the surface is not smooth, uneven and dented. The inspection punch often has the fine powder sticking, which is called stick punching.
1. The granulator is not dry enough, the moisture is too much or the particles are not evenly dry and wet, resulting in sticking and flushing.
[solution]: control the moisture content of the granulator at about 2% - 3%, and strengthen the dry particle inspection. If it is not dried, the particles can not be taken out of the drying room. For the particles taken out due to misjudgment of drying, it is necessary to rework and re dry them. When drying the drugs, it is not easy to have too many granulators in the medicine tray, and the temperature rise is not easy to be too fast. Otherwise, the granulator will be wet inside and dry outside. If there is any condition, it can be dried for a certain period of time, and then the turntable will be dried again.
2. The fineness difference of raw and auxiliary materials is large, resulting in uneven mixing or improper mixing time.
[solution]: crush and screen the raw and auxiliary materials to make their fineness meet the quality requirements of the variety, and control the mixing time.
3. The lubricant is improperly selected or used too little or mixed unevenly, and the fine powder is too much.
[solution]: change the lubricant, increase the lubricant amount or mixing time properly.
4. The surface of the punch is not clean, with rust proof oil or lubricating oil; the surface of the new punch is rough or the lettering of the lettering punch is too deep and angular.
[solution]: clean the punch with solvent; adjust the punch with different specifications or mix with a small amount of liquid paraffin on the surface of the lettering punch to lubricate the lettering.
5. The pressure is insufficient or the pressure regulator is not locked or the pressure is not adjusted after batch change, resulting in sticking and punching.
[solution]: properly increase the pressure, lock the regulator, and adjust the pressure after changing the batch.
6. There is a great difference in particle size, which causes uneven particle flow rate and uneven powder feeding during tablet pressing, so that the powder scraper is stuck and flushed.
[solution]: use 14 mesh stainless steel screen to complete the dried particles.
7. Low adhesive concentration or poor adhesion due to adhesive quality, too much fine powder (more than 10%) and adhesion.
[solution]: sift out the fine powder with 40 mesh screen, re pelletize, dry and finish, mix the whole batch evenly, and then press the tablet.
8. The ambient humidity is too high or too high.
[solution]: close the doors and windows after work; wipe off the water attached to the surface of the punch; use the dehumidifier to dehumidify, so that the indoor relative humidity is less than 60%.
9. When the cold machine is just started or the tablet pressing locomotive is too fast, it is easy to cause sticking and punching.
[solution]: first drive an empty car for a period of time (15min) or press the tablet with hot particles, and adjust the speed.
10. The particles have been placed for a long time, without being sealed, they get damp, which makes the water content exceed the standard.
[solution]: press the tablet in time or take corresponding moisture-proof measures (such as sealing particles with tape).
11. The punch has curl or crack or too deep concavity, which is easy to cause stick punch.
[solution]: correct or replace the punch.
12. The raw material itself (such as moisture) causes sticking and flushing.
[solution]: add a certain amount of absorbent (such as 3% calcium hydrogen phosphate) to avoid sticking.